All about us …
- to establish a vibrant international community for young composers,
- to create professional and original work sharing inspiration, resources and passionately collaborating on projects,
- to form international, musical friendships.
- Do not let your mind be limited, be free and open in your thinking.
- Dream great and then live great.
- Be passionate.
- March 2020, during lockdown in Germany: Adrian Cipriani came up with the idea for an international community for young composers.
- 2020/04/04: Foundation of the YCC by Adrian Cipriani, Nicolas Jacoby and Lennart Kling
- 2020/07/18: First international members
- September 2020: Release of the 1st Scoring Session
- 2021/05/31: Meanwhile gained members from 10 different countries
- 2021/06/18: Released our first album
- Scoring Session #1 “A Trip to the Moon”: Scoring film music for the 1902 movie ,,La Voyage dans la Lune” (2020)
- Scoring Session #2 “Halloween Music” (2020)
- Scoring Session #3 “Piano Day”: Composing and recording short piano pieces for World Piano Day (2021)
- currently running Scoring Session #4 “Big Album Project BAP” (2021/22)
- currently running Scoring Session #5 “Tales Project” (2021/22)
What we offer, additionally:
- our most valuable good: an inspiring, international community
- releasing services: release through YCC’s label to Spotify, SoundCloud and every other music streaming service
- valuable resources: (a lot of cool new stuff is going on here right now, but we still need some time) present yourselves on the YCC website and social media, get yourself featured
- audience: join and present you to our ever growing interested audience
If you still have questions about us, just write us an email!